[OM] [OM[ Solstice Exchange: Unfinished business

Subject: [OM] [OM[ Solstice Exchange: Unfinished business
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 05:55:38 -0600
Sounds like lots of folks made and received some excellent prints! I
feel duty-bound, however, to hear from the folks who participated who
did _not_ receive a print from the Exchange Partner. Last I heard from
Brian, we were about 2/3 "good" on scans, which I have to think is
loosely linked to prints sent.

If you have not received your print, please email me _off list_ (the
above subject line is fine) and I will try to find out what happened.
Even if it's not on time for the Solstice, everyone should get their print.

Thanks!
Steve