[OM] Re: "Suspicious" *Bay seller

Subject: [OM] Re: "Suspicious" *Bay seller
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:15:36 +1100
I also have a happy experience to report.

I was the successful bidder on a PBG2 & T32 combination on Aussie eBay
(3858505809) - the guy's feedback was good but his description was very
brief, he just said "all items are in mint condition".  Nonetheless I got
positive vibes from the guy and decided to try to win it.

Well I did win it.  And the package arrived in the mail yesterday.  After
tearing it open I proceeded to make all sorts of satisfied grunty noises
and squeals of delight as I examined my new baby.  It is indeed in mint
condition with only one very tiny scratch on the lower bracket.  I am as
pleased as a pig in poo!

This goes some way in restoring my faith in eBay and sellers in
general.  Until now I have had mixed success on the Bay and have received
(and returned) more than my share of duds.  But when one has a "win" like
this it restores the faith somewhat.

Andrew McPhee