[OM] Re: The Oly gallery

Subject: [OM] Re: The Oly gallery
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 13:00:09 -0700
At 10:04 AM 18/12/2004, you wrote:

>How come nobody, including me, hasn't updated the
>Unofficial Olympus Photo Gallery since March of 2003? Just curious, not
>admonishing anyone.

Er, I think you mean "...*has* updated...".  Anyways.

Partially my fault.  March of 2003 would be the approximate time my
personal life went to Hell, express delivery, no insurance.  Personal and
medical problems, the details of which I will not bore anyone with.  I've
actually done amazingly little non-personal stuff for the last 18 months or
so, and I'm sorta depressed by it -- not getting anything done in terms of
professional development, getting further and further behind the curve,
etc.  I'm hoping 2005 will see some changes in this regard, for the
positive, of course.  ;-)  It would be nice if part of that allowed me to
do some more Internet-related stuff, both personal and professional.

Our society makes it really easy to take an off-ramp, but the on-ramps are
much harder to find and negotiate...

Garth