[OM] Report from the art exhibit.

Subject: [OM] Report from the art exhibit.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 23:21:43 EST
Briefly, I would like to say that they gallery did not make a mistake and
fail to call me about my prints not being selected for the art exhibit.   The
reception was beautiful, with a harpist playing as the guests viewed the
exhibit.  My three prints were displayed in a very prominent position  among
other
works of art and I was honored to have mine included in  those selected for
exhibition.  Both my wife and I were pleased  with the outcome of this journey
onto the playing field.  Must do more of  this type of activity!  The leasons
are being learned as they can only be  learned while engaging in the activity.
It feels good. Hmmm, wonder how  this will fit into my goal setting for next
year?  Hey, Mikey, try it, you  will like it.  {8^)  Bill  Barber