[OM] Re: Kodachrome Processing - only in KS

Subject: [OM] Re: Kodachrome Processing - only in KS
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 04:32:25 +0000
I certainly don't know where the actual processing is taking place, but I got
back three rolls this week, two on Monday, the other yesterday, all with the
return address of P.O.Box 3640, Hampton Park, MD 20791-3640.  If the processing
ain't happening in Maryland, then why are they mailing the slides from there?
There's no company name on the envelopes, just the return address.  The postage
permit stamp reads simply "Photo Labs."  The slides were in the usual yellow
Kodak cardboard boxes.

And, Skip, I fondly remember when there was a Kodak plant in Chamblee and film
dropped off at the neighborhood photo store, less than two miles from home,
came back the following day.  Looks like it's bye-bye American Pie and
Kodachrome.  Guess it's time to drive the Chevy to the levee.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --