[OM] Re: how to safely carry a TTL T-20 adapter ?

Subject: [OM] Re: how to safely carry a TTL T-20 adapter ?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:23:55 -0200
on 13/12/2004 10:24, Chuck Norcutt at chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Fernando will understand when I say that I carry mine attached to a
> piece of aluminum bar stock.
Oh yes; and aluminum lightness is an advantage. But the volume....

See: yesterday I tried to buy a lowepro trekker.
They had run out of the AW II model, and the next one was too small.
And too expensive !!

So, choosing equipment when getting out somewhere really deserves countless
threads in this list.

Well, shall continue working my way out... perhaps I find out that a 85~250
+ 65~116 + T-32 x 2 and filter set + 28 + 21 + 2X-A + 2 bodies + 2 pol. is
all I need to get 'outta here'.

Best,

Fernando.

oh, and the tripod, and the other tripod.