[OM] Efke KB25 - Australian source?

Subject: [OM] Efke KB25 - Australian source?
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:36:51 +1100
Hi all,

I'd like to try some Efke KB25 - I just did a Google search to find an
Australian supplier but without success.

Does anyone from Downunder use this film?

Do you buy it from an Oz supplier?

If you get it from overseas, who is your source and what are the shipping
rates like?

I did find a source in Kansas, USA at
http://www.jandcphoto.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=50 - they
also have an eBay store where the prices are the same as their website and
film is sold as Buy It Now.

I'll probably buy a few 30m bulk tins @ US$34.99 (approx. AU$46) - 135/36
rolls are available at US$3.39 (approx. AU$4.50).  Might also get some
Neofin Blue while I'm at it.  Discounts apply for larger orders.

If anyone else from Oz is interested let me know off-list and we could
combine our orders and save a bit on shipping, I'd be happy to co-ordinate
things.

Andrew McPhee