[OM] Re: Answer from ebay seller to Walt's question

Subject: [OM] Re: Answer from ebay seller to Walt's question
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 05:10:54 +0000
Thanks, Bill.  His reply makes sense.  If I hadn't been so lazy and indecisive
about whether I'm going to bid or not, I should have inquired myself.  That
gyro stabilizer thingy sure looks like an interesting gadget: macro without a
tripod!  Too pricey for me, though, and better knees so I could make proper use
of it would cost a lot more.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from