[OM] Re: Camera prices and values

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera prices and values
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:02:09 EST

In a message dated 12/11/2004 10:39:05 AM Central Standard Time,
simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Out of  interest, does anyone on this list NOT have an OM1? If not, why  not?

Because they haven't contacted Bill Barber off list to see what goodies he
has stashed in his stash closet.  Yes, this is an unabashed solicitation of
inquires for OM goodies.  No the 20mm f2 and 38mm f2 are not for sale, but
there are other lenses, accessories and bodies which could go live with someone

else.  No, I'm not getting rid of my OM gear, but when you start looking  for a
particular OM 4 and can't remember where you put it (it was in the  backback
along with 3 other bodies, I had used for a macro demo at my camera  club last
month) it could be a good time to do a little thinning to where there  are
less than 10 (or 8, or 6, or 5) bodies in the closet.  Whatever it is  you
need/want it is possible it could be there by Christmas or next week or the
first
of the year or if you are really in a hurry, by Tuesday.   Keep  those cards
and letters coming.  Bill  Barber