[OM] Re: Where can I buy/order TTL Auto Cord F0.6m within EU-area?

Subject: [OM] Re: Where can I buy/order TTL Auto Cord F0.6m within EU-area?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 20:51:07 -0000
Andreas, I think it is you who has confused the two, not Matti!

The F280 cord is called "TTL Auto Cord F0.6m", but there are 'regular' shoe
cords called "TTL Auto Shoe Cord T 0.6".  They BOTH have hotshoe at one end
and plug at the other.  And there is also "TTL Auto Cord T 0.6" which has
plugs at each end.

--
Piers