[OM] group portrait at FL 330

Subject: [OM] group portrait at FL 330
From: Gary Edwards <zuikowarriors@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 19:56:41 -0800 (PST)
I finally got around to scanning some of the last negs that I shot/set up.
Here is a Zuiko 16/3.5 shot of Larry and Montie with me in the cockpit at
sunrise.  I just upgraded to VueScan 8.1.12 (Ed Hamrick sent me an email notice
of the upgrade to improve performance of the Minolta 5400).  So far, I think
the old version was better.  It doesn't show up on IE, but the full resolution
scan in PS is very noisy (properly exposed Fuji Press 800) even with 5 passes.
And another shot from the same trip on Fuji 400 is also much noisier than
previous experience.

But, anyway, the 16/3.5 sure is a fun lens.

http://peopleplacesflight.com/images/hawker_cockpit.jpg

regards,
Gary Edwards

http://mail.yahoo.com