[OM] Re: What some people say in their adverts or don't as the

Subject: [OM] Re: What some people say in their adverts or don't as the
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 16:14:36 +1300
David wrote

> Brian,
>
> would you care to enlighten me now? Or should I try to win it? I don't need
> it,
> but it could be useful. If you reply to this email, I promise not to tell
> anyone.

Hi David,
I have something on (social function) tonight so may not be able to attend to
this auction just prior to end.

At the starting price, which *could* be well exceeded, the value of the front
and back caps + the UV filter, especially if all are in good condition, makes
it
worth about $NZ10 or even more.  And I could do with some more front and
back caps.

And, I wouldn't mind having a stuffed lens to practice disassembly on ( Oh,
and re-assembly).

That's all.   I see there is somebody showing an active interest, so I now
don't expect to snag it.  I don't really care much one way or the other. If you
want it, go for it.  There will be others.  I've done quite well this week, so
can relax.

I wrote him a *smart-ass* question about cardboard, so it will be interesting
to see if  *he* responds !!

Cheers, Brian