[OM] Re: OM-2000 modification

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-2000 modification
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 13:14:31 -0400

My brother-in-law has a Soligor SLR camera, the only Soligor camera I've
ever seen, and it is obviously the same Cosina built camera as the OM2000,
FM10, Yashica FX3 2000, etc. There are lots of variations of the them, but
all basically the same. What makes the OM2000 the best of them all, imo, is
the spot-metering. And of course it's nice that it takes olympus glass.
I think the info on release dates I was giving is what's found in the esif.
Wayne

> I'd guess probably about the same time frame for the Bessa-L, 1998/1999.
You