[OM] Re: ( OM) URL for data on Sigma and other MF long lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM) URL for data on Sigma and other MF long lenses
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 00:00:18 -0800
Thanks Brian,

Since he was looking at autofocus lenses he probably was looking at the
latest version of the Sigma 400/5.6 that photodo tested. The info taken from
Pop Photo that the Sigma actually tested to be a 386/6.2 was brushed aside
saying that was typical for "almost all major camera manufacturers" ... I'm
a little dubious about how broadly that was applied.

-jeff