[OM] Re: E-BAY scam? Update.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-BAY scam? Update.
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 19:01:31 -0800
I get them from banks, E-bay, Paypal and from my internet provider.  My
Favorite one was the one that told me that I had won a x-box and it just so
happened that I  had entered a contest for one the month before.  The link
took me to a website where I filled out my address and had to scroll down
the page where I was told that They had temporarily lost their ability to
process credit cards and they wanted me to pay $10 for shipping all they
needed was My social security number, bank name account number pin number
just about everything except my underwear size at which point I figured out
it was a scam.