[OM] Some Oly gear for sale

Subject: [OM] Some Oly gear for sale
From: "John Gardner" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 20:37:30 -0000
Hello Zooks

Long time since I was on the list - about 5 years! Looks to have gone up
market somewhat :¬o

As much as it pains me to do so, I need to dispose of my beloved OM macro
system and a few bits I kept back before moving to the dark side. I wondered
if any fellow Zooks would like first pick before I lob it onto Ebay? Simon
Evans has robbed me of some of my better bits but here's what's left in no
particular order. I'm guessing at prices and I'm out of touch so if I'm way
off let me know or make me an offer.

T10 ring flash, T28 twin macro flash and T control pack £200
Zuiko 28mm f/2 - fine example with metal hood £160
T20 flash and off camera adapter £20
Zuiko 200mm f/4 excellent £70
Zuiko 50mm f/3.5 macro £50
Zuiko 85mm f/4 macro and 65~115 zoom extension tubes £250
Olympus 25mm, 14mm and 7mm  extension tubes £30

I have several T32s, flash cables, screens, boxes, manuals and a couple of
bodies etc any offers?

Kind regards

John

John Gardner