[OM] Re: Fondled an E-1 Yesterday...

Subject: [OM] Re: Fondled an E-1 Yesterday...
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 20:22:29 -0500
I wouldn't count on an ultra wide angle lens being any substitute for a good
shift lens.  Perhaps for non professional work, a good lens and software
perspective corrrection could work OK.  It depends on how demanding the client
is.

BTW, the 7-14 is going to be a $1,800 MSRP lens, not something that I'm going
to spring for quickly.  I'd buy the 150/2 much more quickly.  The 11-22 is wide
enough for 99.5% of my uses.  Otherwise, I move to film and a 15mm lens on a
Leica.

But I continue to be a raving fan.  Here's hoping the upcoming E-3 will be a
great camera and come down to a reasonable price soon.

Skip