[OM] Re: [photo] Mushrooms

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] Mushrooms
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 12:47:08 -0800
In my youth I got interested in wild mushrooms although Southern
California is not a great place for them. I bought a mushroom book with
great color plates. In the middle were facing photos of what appeared
to be the identical mushroom. On the left was a popular edible variety.
On the right was one called the Angel of Death. Gave up the idea.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA