[OM] Re: Slighty OT: Leitz projector lens

Subject: [OM] Re: Slighty OT: Leitz projector lens
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <mark.marrlyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 20:43:47 -0700
I've been using a high-quality USAF resolution test slide to test my
scanners, so I popped it into my P150 with Colorplan CF lens.  I don't
know what is officially considered resolved, but with careful focusing
I had no trouble seeing the lines on the smallest target at 228 lp/mm
in the center.  Now granted, this is a very high contrast slide (metal
deposited on glass), but it seems that this lens is quite high
quality.

Mark Marr-Lyon