[OM] Re: T8 BIN at $300

Subject: [OM] Re: T8 BIN at $300
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 17:19:40 +0000
Bill,

You're going to really like it.  I've got all the Olympus macro flashes, and
although the T28 twins are my favorites, the T8 is a very, very close second.
The twins are less convenient in some ways, but are way more bright.  With the
T8, plan on working fairly close.  It does quite well with the 38/2.8, 50/2,
80/4, and even the 90/2.  But it's too weak to be really practical with the
135/4.5 unless you use film faster than I do: Provia 100F, Velvia 50, or Efke
KB25.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from