[OM] Re: Red light, green light. Must be Xmas!

Subject: [OM] Re: Red light, green light. Must be Xmas!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:51:32 +0000
I thought maybe that's what you were thinking.  I was just wondering if the
color of the diode, LED, whatever the light thingy is, was part of the circuit
and might be green instead of red in those 4s with the T circuit.  It's really
just idle curiosity, which my grandmother always told me was what killed the
cat.  Besides, now that Louie is cured, all my old 4s are working like it was
1984.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from