[OM] Re: Can*n DSLR Pricing (OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: Can*n DSLR Pricing (OT)
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:08:02 -0500
NYC = Brooklyn in this case.  I don't know why, but many of those notorious
bait-and-switch guys are in Brooklyn.  None of them are worth it, stay far away.

For me, it's B&H or my local store, where they are nice enough to let me buy
wholesale under their tax ID number from a large, local distributor for many
items.  It pays to be nice to people and patronize local businesses, IME.

Skip