[OM] Re: Favourite things

Subject: [OM] Re: Favourite things
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 08:18:33 -0000
From: "Andrew Fildes" <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> >> http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Olympus/Favourite_things_02.htm
> >>
> >> Graham
> >> http://geebeephoto.com
> >>

> Yes, of course, but important things first G.
> Do you prefer Owen to Brooke?
> AndrewF

Hi Andrew,

It would have to be Owen. Whether with Liverpool, England or Real Madrid his
ability to conjure a goal is awesome. I never heard of Brooke. Who does he
play for?

--gb

p.s. It was a terrible weekend here. We Brits were finally all set to beat
Australia at both rugby codes. Better than that we were going to do it on
the same day but you pipped us at Union and thrashed us at League. I was
gutted. On the poetry thing I prefer John Betjeman but his anthology was the
wrong colour :-)