[OM] Re: v*vitar S1 macro adapter for 90mm macro

Subject: [OM] Re: v*vitar S1 macro adapter for 90mm macro
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 01:53:57 -0800
Jeff Keller wrote:

>Someone was asking about the T*kina adapter a little while ago. yaBe has a
>V*vitar S1 adapter, currently $8.27
>3855239764

I don't know anything about these, but do recall that some post(s)
proposed that a proper length extention tube would be equivalent to the
Tokina 1:1 adapter. I don't know if they were based on knowledge or
supposition. This Viv adapter clearly has glass element(s). I don't know
which is correct nor whether the Tokina and Vivitar lenses (both made by
Tokina) are exact equivalents. Just thought I'd mention the issue for
those who may be interested.

Moose