[OM] Olympus USA is providing the OM-4/3 adapters free to E-1 owners who

Subject: [OM] Olympus USA is providing the OM-4/3 adapters free to E-1 owners who request it
From: "mhobart" <mhobart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 15:52:35 -0700
Olympus USA will send an OM-4/3 adapter to people who purchase an E-1 at no
cost.  In fact, I actually received two of them in the mail today :-)   It
comes with the standard 'we don't recommend it for optimal performance' caveat
and the mention that Olympus itself doesn't manufacture the adapter.  There is
an Olympus instruction manual showing the recommended f-stop range for best
performance with a wide range of OM Zuiko lenses.

You may request this though the Olympus USA website using the email contact for
E-1 support.

Cheers,
Mike Hobart