[OM] Re: OT help with xp

Subject: [OM] Re: OT help with xp
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 05:03:05 -0800
Sorry If I made you bite your tongue.  I knew that some one would come up
with that answer with my question and while I expect I might not have that
problem with an Apple.  Changing systems is not an option.  I am still
having the problem though even after going into "safe mode" and logging on
as the admin.  I suspect that it is a setting in the security settings set
by service pact 2 or perhaps just delay revenge by Bill Gates for that copy
of Dos 3.2 that I copied once.  Thanks for the help from everyone though
John