[OM] Re: A miracle!! Louie is well!

Subject: [OM] Re: A miracle!! Louie is well!
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 00:10:38 -0700
Hi Walt:

Now here is where you enter into Canadian Content. We can attest to the fact
that cold does not assist batteries' (right Chris?) longetivity.
RRRRRRRRR=====RRRRR---Clunk ...R RR Rrrrr....
is not a joyous sound when attempting to fire up the car on a crisp winter
morning. Not immune to DOS myself I was (not so blissfully) unaware of the
problem of using lithium batteries in my OM 4. Pulling your camera out of
the case, mounting the right lens setup, shoot and you don't even get the
satisfaction of the RRRrrr sounds .

Gord