[OM] Re: TOPE 20 - 3 new entries

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 20 - 3 new entries
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:47:48 -0700
A couple of old bachelor farmers (brothers)had a farm sale a couple of years
ago in Northern Idaho. A friend of mine was there and said it was quite a
spectacle. They set up an airport so people could fly in. The auction price
of the equipment was something well over 20 million US. I under stand those
two own 40 percent of the stock in Olympia Brewing Company. Poor dirt
farmers. A lady friend of mine has a photo of herself wearing nothing but
three Oly labels. She won't let me copy it, dammit. She was a looker in
those days too. I've quaffed many Oly beers over the years but don't see it
much around here any more. /jmac