[OM] Re: Rainy day blues. And reds and yellows and greens and...

Subject: [OM] Re: Rainy day blues. And reds and yellows and greens and...
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:08:12 -0500
I think you may need more Kodachrome with all those equipment combinations.
I have been experimenting with some indoor flower photography also.  I have
this big light table I pick up used.  I think it was originally for viewing
x-rays, but it makes a good soft box.  Well, an effective but cumbersome
soft box.

Dean