[OM] Re: Bargain

Subject: [OM] Re: Bargain
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 16:51:27 -0400
I have the C5100A that uses the SCSI card. But ever since I had to reformat
the computer a few months ago, I've never been able to get it to talk to the
SCSI card again. But when it did work, it did quite a satisfactory job of
scanning slides. I don't think its a problem with my scanner, it just won't
talk to the SCSI card.
I wish now it were the newer S20 version that uses the USB connection.
I paid less than $100 for mine used from the auction site. I have no idea
what they normally go for.
Wayne