[OM] Re: TOPE 20 is go! :)

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 20 is go! :)
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:42:37 -0000
I am of the understanding that Olympus products should be used in
conjunction with TOPE. I have therefore adopted a policy of always carrying
with me a pack of Olympus lens tissues that I received with the purchase my
OM4 back in the 80's. Of course the tissues are far too precious to actually
use as I'd then be unable to enter TOPE :-)

I may even go so far as to use one tissue for the next TOPE, 'simple' or I
may just settle for a self portrait.

Ian