[OM] 4T problem

Subject: [OM] 4T problem
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:51:13 +0100
My 4T (black) is showing strange behaviour in chilly weather. Indoors
it works flawlessly, but outdoors, with temperatures around 41°F/5°C,
the film winder will suddenly start winding without cocking the
shutter. I can wind three or more frames before the shutter is ready
for a shot. The film is transported forward, producing of course a lot
of blank frames.
Is there something to oil, a lever or catch or something that gets
sticky or whatever when temperature drops? Or is it serious CLA time?
Henrik