[OM] Re: Some new PEN FT photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Some new PEN FT photos
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:05:36 -0500
Thanks Moose for the detailed comments.  I guess I somehow need to scan a
slide with my Espon 2450 and a higher end film scanner to compare.  You are
correct about getting my head around sharpening.  For some reason, it feels
like over optimizing (cheating!?) to me, but I guess this idea has no basis
in reality.

Thanks,

Dean