[OM] Re: If you were only allowed three (3) types of OM body.....

Subject: [OM] Re: If you were only allowed three (3) types of OM body.....
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:01:40 -0800 (PST)
> I didn't mean to imply that the OM-2S was in any way
> unreliable. Just that
> because so few (relatively) were made I suspect that parts
> will dry up faster
> than the other single-digit OMs.

At this stage in the game, except for the occasional CLA (clean,
lube, adjust), most OM bodies are disposable.  If/when my OM-2S
croaks it will become a museum piece on my shelf next to the
Argus C3 and Yashica GSN.  I'm sure the cute little Olympus XA
will centerpiece there too.

There are enough OM bodies floating around out there that I
could get a replacement cheeper than any repair anyway.  Shoot,
if I really needed another OM-2S, I'm sure I could post a
request here on the list and have one arrive via FedEx tomorrow.
 As long as there is an OM list, there are replacements
available.

AG

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com