[OM] THANKS EVERYONE Re: OM Photos to share

Subject: [OM] THANKS EVERYONE Re: OM Photos to share
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 20:42:56 +1000
Thanks to everyones kind comments on the images I shared a week and abit
ago!... I'm happy to say that one of the photos was selected as a finalist
out of 15,000 images submitted to the Better Photo Web site! YAHHH!!!

Jim... Won't sell the digital but maybe I need to buy an OM adaptor! :-)

Donald... YEAH!... Long live film!... And of Course OM's

Richard... Thank you for your wonderful comments

John... Never did a course through Better Photo. Just a basic photography
course through a aTAFE Adult Education class... but thanks for the warm
praise!

Moose... Thank you also for your comments

Joel... DITTO on the adaptor! :-)

Chris... Thank you also to you

Mathew... I don't see myself in that league of Eudora Welty's WPA shots
but I am glad that the photo of Leaving Home gave you that feeling

Dean... About 95% of the images that I have taken were on colour film. The
Balck and Whites have been converted through Photoshop with a little dodging
and burning and contrast adjustment. The main B&W film that I have used is
KODAK's TCN400 which I find has incredible exposure latitude and has little
grain for its film speed!

Cheers Adam