[OM] Re: If you were only allowed three (3) types of OMbody.....

Subject: [OM] Re: If you were only allowed three (3) types of OMbody.....
From: Ali Shah <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:46:07 -0500
I'd probably say if I could afford a 3ti/4ti...I'd keep one of those.
Tho I really dig my OM-2S...like someone else mentioned...these will be
scarce due to the nature of the electronics. So why not just stick with
the tried and tested OM-1n and 2n. For those of you mentioning the E
series...are they really considered "OM" class?

In summation - right now I am fairly content with an OM-2s, 1n, & 2n.

- Ali