[OM] Re: Some new PEN FT photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Some new PEN FT photos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:04:17 -0800
Der Eiserne Reiter wrote:

>List,
>
>I finally had time to scan some of the pcitures I have taken since summer.
>Results are in
>
>http://ferider.smugmug.com/Other/44685
>
>About half of them are FT pictures, the others non Olympus (forgive me).
>
>Of course, feedback is welcome. Enjoy,
>
>Roland.

Nice gallery!

Label on the Big Basin shot is misleading. That's Sequoia Sempervirens,
commonly called Redwood, where the tree commonly called Sequoia is
Sequoia Gigantea. Otherwise, I like the shot.

I like the exposure and color of the IIIc shot of Edgewood lakes better
than the FT shots. I like the 3 GG Bridge shots best of the weekend
pics. The Heron is cool, but not really in focus.

Moose