[OM] Re: EVOLT, 11-22, 300mm Shutterbug Review

Subject: [OM] Re: EVOLT, 11-22, 300mm Shutterbug Review
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:00:00 -0500
Also, the new Shutterbug (December) has a review of the Evolt, 11-22 and
300mm.  It is not a full review of the Evolt, but the review did actual use
it.  The viewfinder appeared to be as good as other comparable mirror prisms
on other low end dslrs. Maybe better. If my memory serves me, its coverage
of over 92% and is centered in the viewfinder  The reviews are very
encouraging.  The reviewing maybe a little predisposed to Olympus equipment
and that may have glossed over some issues with the camera, but I am too!

Dean