[OM] Re: Meeting Hombroich

Subject: [OM] Re: Meeting Hombroich
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 14:32:33 +0100
Dr. Rainer Wagner schrieb:

> By some strange chance I found out in a leftover newspaper on my train home,
> that last weekend the architect Erwin Heerich, who planned most of the
> buildings at hombroich, died  at the age of 82 .

Thank you for letting us know!

> Perhaps you will take a moment of silence in reminiscence when visiting on
> Sunday . I am afraid I am not able to come .

Sorry to hear that you can't come...maybe next time ;)

So, where shall we meet? At the entrance building or directly at the
Raketenstation (I don't know where the entrance is for that yet) at
around 11:00? Shall we exchange mobile tel nos in case some Stau or car
break down should happen?
Anything to bring apart from the E-1 and the adapter?

looking forward to Sunday

cheers
:Doro