[OM] Re: Tamron 400mm f4 - grey?

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron 400mm f4 - grey?
From: Gary Edwards <zuikowarriors@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 18:32:37 -0800 (PST)
Mine is olive, has a brass plaque, and works wonderfully with an Olympus 1.4X-A.

Gary Edwards

Jeff Keller <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Skip. Do you know if an Olympus 1.4x teleconverter would fit on it?
Do you remember if the 400/4 you saw had the brass ID tag on it?

I know for certain that the green 400/4 will take an Olympus 1.4x TC and
that the charcoal grey (without brass ID tag) 300/2.8 will not take an
Olympus 1.4x TC.

TIA again,
-jeff