[OM] Re: OT Flat Bed Scanners

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Flat Bed Scanners
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 06:30:47 -0800
Thanks for all the responses I was not going to buy immoderately so waiting
or the review is no hardship.  I had looked at Canon 9900 and the 9950 but
the price was completely out of the budget.  The Epson 4870   was not a
consideration either.  If I had more money it would probably be between the
9950 and the 4870.  But with the $50 rebate if the 4180 does what it says
it can I can just swing it that is if I don't get caught by the wife.
Thanks Again John