[OM] Re: OT Flat Bed Scanners

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Flat Bed Scanners
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 01:12:02 -0800
Chris Barker wrote:

>John
>
>If you can wait a week, Amateur Photographer has a review of the 4180
>in next week's edition – out on Saturday or Monday.

Perhaps you would be good enough to let us know what it says.

>On 8 Nov 2004, at 4:26, John Gettis wrote:
>

>>Does anyone have a Epson 4180 flatbed scanner  I am considering buying
>>one
>>to replace a old canon one.

I've been considering one too. Looks pretty good. Richard Lovison has
apparently been happy with it's predecessor, the 3170. The images he has
been posting were scanned with one.

There is a $50 rebate in the US through the end of November.

Moose