[OM] Pictures from the weekend

Subject: [OM] Pictures from the weekend
From: "Evan Ruff" <evan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 11:13:30 -0500
Hey All,

I've posted a couple of pictures from my weekend session in Atlanta. I
started walking north up Peachtree Street from my home in Midtown around
11am. Around 6pm I noticed that I had gone through 36 exposures and was in
Buckhead. Quite a little adventure.

How not photogenic are telephone wires? BURY THE WIRES.

http://quickforms.memberclicks.com/devFiles/shots/atlanta/pictures.html

The shots come from a scan of a print from the CVS pharmacy. They went ahead
and somehow managed to get all the TMax CN prints green. They're
incompetence is frequently astounding; however, their hours are outstanding
and I had illusions of submitting something before the TOPE deadline. That
never materialized.

Thanks for looking,
Evan Ruff