[OM] Re: [OM]300/4.5 enabling alert

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]300/4.5 enabling alert
From: "dan" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 13:18:53 +0000
Hi,

neopan2 is the buying id for olympususa. He just bought my boxed slide copier
for $45 and has turned it around and is asking over $100 for and calling it
brand new. I have reservations on his selling practises with the olympususa id
but he is a polite and prompt buyer under neopan2. You may also know him under
sentosaphoto (sp?).

Dan S.

   > From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
   > Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]300/4.5 enabling alert
   >  Just wait for it to show up again being sold by 'jonyquinn' for $675
BIN...