[OM] Re: Studio portraits using T32

Subject: [OM] Re: Studio portraits using T32
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 22:53:56 +0100
Hello Olli,

How are the two lenses holding up?

Now to your questions:
- I have had very nice results using 1 and 2 T32 flashins fired into a white
umbrella.
- I payed about ? 50,- for each umbrella (I have two)
- You loose quite some light (max distance umbrella-object about 3 metres to
get f 4-5.6 at ISO 100 using 2-3 flashes.)
- I also have acchieved nice results using a DIY reflector attached to the
flash with rubber band
- This way you can also use the flash on camera or on the BG2
- Used 1 sheet of 200 GRS A4 size paper, cut it out to fold and fit over the
top of the T-32 in an angle of about 45 degrees.
- Tilt flash head up
- Ready to shoot
- light loss about two stops, but much softer than with T32 directed towards
object.

YMMV, but if you want to know more, please contact me again or off-list.

Greetings,

Wiliam Wagenaar
Middelburg, the Netherlands