[OM] My new digital Zuiko 50-200 and some butterfly shots

Subject: [OM] My new digital Zuiko 50-200 and some butterfly shots
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 23:10:16 +0800
Having been waiting for a long time I got a used 50-200 in like new
condition (except some marks on the hood), it save around US$200 from a new
one, the saving may not be very significant but it make me feel better. The
investment on digital is not cheap, got to found some reason to buy a new
toy, a used one at good price is a reason for me :-) It is very sharp, the
AF is not as fast as the C*non USM lens but good enough for me.

Can't wait to take some shoots after getting the lens at last weekend, here
are some butterfly shots with the lens:

http://www.accura.com.hk/E1/butterfly.htm

Cheers!
C.H.Ling