[OM] Re: Questions, Re: When is enough enough? ...

Subject: [OM] Re: Questions, Re: When is enough enough? ...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 17:43:56 +1100
That's the way - feed everything - then at least you'll know that
someone needs you!
The mustelidae are a nice group apart from the odour - I still miss my
late lamented pet ferret (Roly Polecat). Then when the missus was away
last weekend and I had three drinking mates around, a possum joined us
on the deck to watch a DVD with us. Wouldn't take a beer but.
AndrewF