[OM] Re: Your Tax Dollars at work

Subject: [OM] Re: Your Tax Dollars at work
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 12:33:24 +1000
Politicians are constantly raising the fear factor about terrorism yet when
it comes down to it, it seems the most fear they have concerns the almighty
dollar...

As I have thought all along, we citizens (of the world) are being suckered
by our political leaders on this terrorism issue.  They don't really want
to win the war on terrorism because if they do (most unlikely) then they
won't be able to scare us into voting for them again.

Andrew McPhee
Australia