[OM] Re: Concept check for Fall Exhibition.

Subject: [OM] Re: Concept check for Fall Exhibition.
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 06:14:28 -0700 (PDT)
--- Johan Malmstrom <jom@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This years "Fall Exhibition" is  soon coming up, so I wanted to try
> out a collection I'm considering. The working name of the collection
> is "Passing by".
>
> Please have a look and have an opinion, and consider that each
> photography will be printed on 24x30, these are not the final prints
> etc etc.

<http://foto.johanmalmstrom.se/?dnode=418&cat=privat&pict=collection.jpg>

Johan,

IMHO, I feel your theme, "Passing By", is strongly reinforced by your
series of three prints... the first showing approach, the second
showing a turn away and the third indicating exit.  Nicely done.

Richard

http://mail.yahoo.com