[OM] Re: Battery life (6 years)

Subject: [OM] Re: Battery life (6 years)
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:26:07 EDT

In a message dated 10/27/2004 7:26:19 AM Central Standard Time,
swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The  original batteries in my 3ti gave up this week (well the battery
check was  bleeping rather than continuous)

Is this a record ? - it says to  me that maybe I should use my camera a
lot more than I have  been.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, however the symptoms are those of an  OM
3Ti which has died (don't you just hate it when the batteries last longer
than the camera).  I would like to suggest that you send this old friend to  me
and I will place it on a shelf where it will be kept company by other OMs of
single digits.  Because the OM 3Ti is the only single digit OM not  currently
is residence at my home, I will offer to take in your wayward friend  and give
it a new home.  I look forward to the new arrival. Please feel  free to use
UPS 3 day special for shipment.  {8^)  Bill  Barber